Friday, July 19, 2013

Clean Eating. For Now...

Lately I've been avoiding the scale. The honeymoon put some EL BEEs on me, and I didn't want to face it. My lovely friend Laura proposed a "clean" diet. I had heard about it before, but wasn't sure exactly what it was. So, she created a point system for us to reach by our other friend's bachelorette party on Labor Day weekend. Winners get a mani pedi. WHOOHOO. Now, why Laura needs to go on a diet baffles me. {See photo below from my wedding} She promises she has put some EL BEEs on too. I'll be the judge of that next time I see her.
So what do you eat when you are eating "clean?" This.
I really do feel a bit healthier & feel like I have more energy. I may get tired of cottage cheese and grilled chicken though. And Will may get tired of no more cheesecake and twice baked potatoes. {To answer your question.. Yes, my silverware is monogrammed, I'm southern}

Happy Friday, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment