Tuesday, July 16, 2013

We Do.

Well, here I am. My first blog. I'm excited to have a space to share creations and my loves to the world. Just so you know a little bit more about me, here is my handsome, new husband. OWOW! I know. He's a stud.


Here's a little less classy photo of him on our wedding day taking off my garter WITH. HIS. TEETH. Just wanted you to see the real Will. 


Together, Will & I love the Lord, traveling, and we are slowly learning how to take care of a house and become domesticated individuals. Like I said, it's a SLOW process. The first night in our new home was a night to remember. We flooded the laundry room. When I say flooded, I mean an amount of water that all of our new towels put together can't even begin to soak up. Apparently, you are supposed to hook a hose into wall behind the washer too. Who knew? Buckets later, situation averted. 

We live in the super-cute town of Fairhope, Alabama on the bayside of the gulf coast. Being here inspires my love for coastal design & style. Can't wait to share our journey through life by posting our latest projects, trips, outings, and our favorite recipes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment