Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Best Day Ever

My most favorite part of my job is calling students to let them know they have been accepted into one of our degree programs. They {most of the time} get really excited and I am always genuinely happy to give them the news that their dreams & goals are coming to life. Today, I had a student tell me this was the "best day ever." In my head I was thinking "I can imagine, your GPA barely teeter-tottered over that thick black line of acceptance & denial." It made me start thinking about my "best day ever."

OK, so maybe I just wanted to look through our wedding photos again and this was a good transition. This day truly was my "best day ever." Every single moment was captured by the lovely Aimee Reynolds and her husband Robbie. These are a few of my favs.


{Our rings on my Mimi's hankie}

{Mom couldn't get it together}


{Insert "that's what she said" joke}



{My fantastic grandparents}






{Candy bar by my WONDERFUL cousin Lindsay}


{Longtime BFF}

{Made by the truly crafty & creative Evey Owen}

{Yes, that sunset is real life}

{And yes, we left on a sailboat into the Mobile Bay}

{Olive Juice}


No comments:

Post a Comment