Sunday, August 25, 2013

Brunch Shower

What's better than one Brittany? Two Brittanys. {Our pastors favorite thing to say to us}

Today we had a brunch wedding shower for our friends Brittany & Cory after Sunday school. I realize I go a little overboard on decorating. I am my mother's child.

I made these fun pom-pom balloons I saw on Pinterest somewhere, and then they deflated before the party. Points for effort?







Fruit dip, lemon water, & a fabulous arrangement complete with flowers from our bushes outside.

















I found these super cute food labels here. They worked out great!







OK, so no one ate any doughnuts, but it sure was cute. And I had an excuse to use my Mimi's cake plate. It was a gift to her and my Papaw for their wedding. {So pretty & special}












We also had monkey bread & breakfast casserole. Everyone left with a full tummy. :) Isn't the bride a beaut?!















I mean, how fab is this hostess gift? LOVE IT!










Happy Brunching y'all. 

2 comments:

  1. It turned out so great!!! You have the most amazing house for hosting!! So lucky :)

    ReplyDelete